Returns after Christmas
Any orders placed on or after Monday 11th November can be returned for an exchange or refund up until Friday 10th January 2020. Or 28 days from the date of dispatch if that is later.
Please note that all refunds are given subject to the conditions below.
We use Royal Mail for our deliveries; please note their recommended last posting dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, December 18 for second class mail
- Friday, December 20 for first class mail
Please note that this does not guarantee delivery in time for Christmas. The only service that is guaranteed to arrive in a specified time frame is the Next Working Day delivery. If you wish your order to arrive in time for Christmas please allow extra time for dispatch and delivery.
Our returns address is:
Unit E Chandlers Row, Colchester, CO1 2HG
We hope that you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from GB Swimwear. If for any reason an item isn't quite right for you, please return it to us as soon as possible and we will offer a full refund for any items returned back to us within 28 days of dispatch.
You will be refunded for the goods and any standard delivery charge (for sending your order to you originally, not return any postage costs).
If you chose one of our faster delivery options your delivery cost will not be refunded.
Return postage and packing costs will be met by the customer (except for faulty/damaged items). Please indicate on your delivery note the item(s) you are returning and the reason. Customers should obtain proof of postage when returning goods to us, as we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned items. If we incur a cost for insufficient postage on an item this will be deducted from your refund.
Customers are advised that they could use the PayPal returns system to claim back return postage costs. For more information, go to:
Refunds are subject to the conditions below. If an item is not returned in a saleable condition we reserve the right not to refund.
To be eligible for a full refund, please bear in mind the following:
- The returned product should be in a fully re-saleable condition. This means it is unmarked, unworn, unwashed, odour-free, with all labels attached.
- The product is neatly folded in the original packaging.
- Underwear should be worn beneath swimwear when trying it on. Please ensure the item does not come into contact with any hair products, make up or nail polish. Remove any jewellery including earrings, rings or necklaces that may catch and snag the fabric of the product.
- For hygiene reasons, swimming caps and underwear items cannot be returned.